In the high-tech sector, more and more cyber-attacks are developed because the attackers know the needs of users in PC and other devices. One of the reasons the intruders steal personal data is to increase their income. Cybercriminals use sophisticated technology, so you need to install security on your computer that will scan your files, control the network and keep you safe.
In this article you will learn what kinds of virus programs are, ways to protect against these virus pests that try to steal your personal information about you or your money. In addition, you will learn about attacks that Gridinsoft Anti-malware Full Version can easily deal with.
Network monitoring is the process that tracks the computer network to the fault or slow components. To put it simply, monitoring is controlling your online activity. It will not allow and will not create any pests inside your device.
After installing malware protection, your files are scanned. It turns out that the software starts checking your files for any bloatwares. Every anti-malware has a file scanning feature. Once the information is found, the system will find the pest, it should inform you that it is and provide you with an alternative on how to deal with it.
Process Behavior Protection
Each antivirus has a cast of the virus in its database. Now these viruses have learned to disguise themselves very well. Which complicates the process of finding the malware by antivirus. The job of the anti-malware is to track the abnormal behavior of the programs and compare this information with the database of already existing bloatwares and their behavior.
These three processes, which we discussed above will help to protect your device from attacks. Let’s move on to the most interesting and important. What are the threats, their name and functionality.
- Computer viruses are threats that infect computer files and change their structure of use. They are transmitted via removable media such as: flash drives, maps, external hard drives, and other devices connected via USB ports. They also get into the computer through the installation of third-party untested software. It is often the case that threats are transmitted via unauthenticated sent files via email. But after 2010, these viruses are almost gone, so it is not relevant now.
- Ransomware are treats that block access to personal information or even access to the PC itself. The malware blocks your work, accuses you of doing nothing you have not done, acting on a resource. He starts demanding a fine or ransom in return for lifting the block. Otherwise, it threatens to share all your personal information with third parties or to remove all information from the PC altogether. Before you understand how to avoid and neutralize, you need to understand how to decrypt ransomware and what it is.
- Trojans is a treat named after the legendary Trojan horse for a reason. It’s disguised as a program you know installing on your computer, harming your computer. How it happens: the user downloads legitimate programs to his PC from unofficial sources, thereby exposing his data to danger.
- Rootkits. They hide their malware to avoid detection by antivirus software. Rootkits attack can also make changes to the operating system by replacing operating system functions to avoid detection while the attacker takes some action on the infected computer.
- Spyware – this malicious software tracks your activity and computer activity. Collects information about which sites you visit, registers your keystrokes. This information is sold by cybercriminals to third parties, of course it all goes without your consent.
- Exploits is a computer program that figures out software vulnerabilities and then abuses them by making virus attacks. The purpose of this program is to disrupt the functioning and try to take control of the system.
- Backdoor is a malicious program that makes a back door for an attacker in the code of a legitimate program, thereby skipping its user’s computer and giving him the right to be the administrator of that device.
- Adware is the most common malware. It most often appears when visiting various sites in the form of pop-ups or banners on your screen and offers to click on this advertisement. You slow down your browser by clicking on the popup windows of this program. Advertising software is often created for computers, but can sometimes be found on mobile devices and tablet computers.
In order to protect yourself from the above malware and for protecting your personal data from intruders, you should install protection from malware on your PC. We suggest that you install Gridinsoft Anti-malware which includes scanning files, monitoring the network and providing full protection of your data. Prevents cybercriminals from attacking, makes your browsing and PC safe and convenient.