How we use your data
- Your email address is used to create a unique identifier for your account when you sign up. It is also used to inform you of important updates relating to Gridinsoft Anti-Malware and your account.
- Your password (encrypted), IP address, and sign in history are saved to allow you sign in from different locations and to be able to ensure the security of your account.
- Actions you take in the Gridinsoft Anti-Malware program are logged but will not be shared unless you send it to our Support Team. All scan results (called Scan Logs in Tools directory) are logged and anonimously sent for analyzing only if option «Anonimously send statistics to Gridinsoft Team» is checked. We need this information to make the Gridinsoft Anti-Malware software more functional.
- Your upgrade and payment history is saved in order to provide invoices and to be able to account. Your credit card information is not stored on our servers, but is stored by our third party payment providers PayPro and 2CheckOut and accessed by a unique token associated with your account.
- Your email address will also be stored even if you do not have an account. This is done to connect your copy of software to the license key you received and is not used for marketing or other purposes.
Third party services providers
Gridinsoft also uses a number of third party services providers in order to provide the Gridinsoft Anti-Malware software service:Google
Google Analytics is used to anonymously track who is visiting our site, how long they are staying and where they are coming from in order to allow us to improve how we sell the Gridinsoft software. Google allows you to block their tracking cookies here.
Google Adwords to enable us to use paid advertising to make us easier to find. If you have clicked on one of these ads (on Google.com or on one of Google’s affiliate sites), this information will be tracked so we can attribute your purchase correctly.
Should you choose to receive a licensed version, your credit card details are passed on the our secure payment provider (2checkout) where they are stored securely.PayPro Global
payproglobal.com is our secure payment provider. Visit this link to ensuring maximum data protection & global compliance.Rackspace
In order to provide the fastest possible service for the majority of our customers, our servers run in a data center controlled by Rackspace in the US. Rackspace are committed to complying fully with the GDPR and are privacy shield certified to ensure the integrity and security of your data.Digital Ocean
In order to provide the service on updating our Treat List for our customers, our servers run in a Digital Ocean data center (DigitalOcean, LLC, proudly made in NY). DigitalOcean are committed to complying fully with GDPR and are privacy shield certified. Know more here.
Accessing or deleting your data
- You have the right to request we furnish you all the information we store about you and to request that this information be deleted, whereupon Gridinsoft, LLC will make every effort to delete all relevant information relating to your account, except where we are required by law to save information about you (for example for accounting purposes).
- Requests for deletion of your account and associated data can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org where we will delete the requested information and confirm with you that this action has been taken.
- Gridinsoft, LLC has policies in place to delete old and no longer relevant data it stores about our users in a timely fashion.