Although Gridinsoft Anti-Malware can protect your computer from malware such as backdoors, warms, and numerous spyware, you may have the intention to delete it from your PC in case you are no longer using it or if you prefer another security tool. Removing the Gridinsoft Anti-Malware tool frees up space on your hard disk and processing resources. If the program regularly crashes, uninstalling it completely could help you recover the computer’s performance.
- Close Gridinsoft Anti-Malware if the program is currently in use. Wait a minute for the program’s process to shut down in the Task Manager.
- Click the Windows Start button, select All Programs and then click the Gridinsoft Anti-Malware folder from the list of installed programs. Subitems appear.
- Right-click the Gridinsoft Anti-Malware link in the sub-folder. Select ‘Open file location’. A folder with installed software will appear.
- Find Uninst.exe and double-click it. Click Yes in the uninstall box that launches to confirm your selection. The uninstallation wizard starts to remove the program automatically. A status bar displays the progress.
- Click Yes to restart your computer when the uninstallation wizard asks.
- Click Start and click Computer to launch Windows Explorer. Go to the C: drive and double-click the Program Files. Find the GridinSoft Anti-Malware folder and right-click it. Click Delete to remove the folder.
- We recommend emptying the Recycle Bin to complete the removal process.
Visit our Support Center to find more information.
CAUTION: Your PC is unprotected until you reinstall your security software.
Download your new version from the same place you purchased it. Here more details about reinstalling Gridinsoft Anti-Malware.